SET stands for Sustainable Energy Technologies!
SET stands for for Sustainable Energy Technologies in both name and practices. We specialize in the analysis, evaluation, funding, design and implementation of energy improvement programs for buildings of all types and sizes. Our mission is to empower building owners and operators with technologies that proactively improve their facilities' environmental and financial performance, eliminate waste, comply with codes, standards, and local laws. We help them measure, monitor and control energy use!
Our licensed and certified energy professionals employ industry proven usage analysis, design methods and best in class integrated technologies to offer maximum return on investment and guaranteed savings for our clients.
We empower building Operators, Service Providers and Stakeholders with:
- Level I, II and III Energy Audits (Master Planning)
- Economic Incentives (NYSERDA, NYPA, Tax Incentives)
- Retro-Commissioning (Local Law 87)
- Web Based Monitoring and Control systems
- Energy Dashboards
- Project Management from preliminary analysis through construction and continuous commissioning
- Professional Design services
Our Service Provider Partner Program (SP3) enables building Service Providers to maximize their clients' energy performance and profits with:
- Compliance with local, state and federal codes, standards and laws
- Industry leading, system wide Energy Analytics and Dashboards
- Professional Engineers (PE), Certified Energy Managers (CEM), Certified Energy Auditors (CEA) and Automation Specialists
- Remote monitoring
- Funding and guaranteed savings