Safety is the most critical
element of our business and embedded in everything we do! SET is unbending in our commitment to the health and safety of our partners, employees, subcontractors, customers, and community. We
continually seek to improve our processes and promote safety awareness and practice as often as possible. Safety is the responsibility of everyone, including both top management and the individual
- Assign a safety Czar to each process, department and
- Ensure all employees are OSHA 30
- Provide PPE and safety equipment to all
- Establish a code and contract compliant safety plan for each
project utilizing advanced tools and processes.
- Establish safety and health objectives for all levels of management
- Provide management leadership and require all employees to take
responsibility and ownership for safety, including bringing the attitude that “I am individually responsible for safety” to the job each and every day.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the obligation
to stop a job/task to prevent an unsafe incident from occurring.
- Assure compliance with all company safety, health, and security
programs and practices.
- To provide industry leading training to our employees to better
educate them how to comply with those policies as well as promote a culture of continuous improvement and commitment to safety and training.
- Regularly review and evaluate safety, health, and security
programs, procedures, and practices to assure that they are effective and up to date.
- Assure timely and thorough reporting and investigation of all
incidents including the identification of causal factors and the establishment of effective corrective actions.